Because of the beautiful, wonderful, incredible, great, and all those other adjectives you can think of, people I surround myself with though, I have made it! School has been a great distraction also. I think if I read every second I was awake for a month I would be noooowhere near finishing the reading assigned. That's what the summaries at the back of the chapters are for;)
My house finally has walls again! They're ugly and we have no carpet but there are no more holes in our house! A BIG [shout out] thank you to Shay for letting me borrow your husband for a couple weeks. My dog isn't afraid to go downstairs anymore, and I'm getting really excited to re-decorate!
This is what I've been up to of the picture variety:











Mine says "Romeo, Romeo where the hell art thou Romeo" apparently it's "so me it makes [me] sick" as verbalized by the girls I work with.I'm going to Disneyland for Halloween and I could not be more ecstatic! I have been to Disneyland a billion times but NEVER at Halloween time. Plus it has been 4 (count 'em:() years since I've been! We're going to "Mickey's Halloween Bash" which is basically a costume party. We're all being Princesses, but you'll never guess who I chose to be! Check back for the big reveal.
And I leave you with that.
This will just make you stronger sweetie! Im always here!
ReplyDeleteI am soo jealous you're going to Disneyland for Halloween!!!!
ReplyDeleteKarissa, I have ALWAYS wanted to so this is literally a dream come true. Check back for alllll the pictures!
ReplyDelete